Tuesday 26 June 2007

Rollo Trifle ... *caution*

some of my good nice recipes contain substancial Alchohol (this is the real recipe title)


  • 1 pkt rollos (small cake rolls) cut into 4cm slices
  • 1 carton (300 mls) double cream
  • 1 x 700 ml Baileys (you only need 300 mls for the recipe, (may i suggest the rest and a large container of crushed Ice))
  • MidoriLime Jelly crystals
  • 2 or 3 or 4 flakes
  1. Make the jelly using only 1/2 the amount of water recomended on pack, then refridgerate to cool, when cool add 1 cup ( remaining liquid) to jelly and return to fridge to set.
  2. Mix Double cream & Baileys
  3. Drink Baileys on Ice (or to taste)
  4. when ready to serve place Jelly in bottom of parfait glass, about 1/3 and fill with Rollos then pour cream/baileys mix over and top with crumbled flakealternatives ...scroll down to number 5







  5. tell your guests that the sweets are ruined and make above in a mixing bowl for yourself

  6. I think ... it will go noice with the rest of the Bailey's on ice

Ps I am not sure if they mean put Midori in the jelly ... (watch out the kids don't get it if you do) - I will check this one (no, not on my kids, I will ask the enabler - but I am sure alcohol doesn't set ? never tried)

sent by Colin & Mandy H, NSW

can't wait to test this ...

No comments: